In order for a return to be good to go, it has to meet the following criteria:
- Merchandise must be postmarked within no more than 30 days from the original ship date.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, uncustomized.
- Merchandise must include all tags.
Returns: The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Once we receive the item and make sure it’s good to be resold, we’ll issue a refund to your original payment method. This process can take up to 10 business days from the date of receipt at our warehouse. Only the purchase price of the item will be refunded from the original order. Your initial shipping fee is not refundable.
To begin the return process, visit our returns portal here.
Items returned which are clearly worn: Sadly, used items are unable to be resold. Anything deemed damaged upon return will be destroyed and you will not receive a refund.
Return To Sender: If your order happens to get returned to us, either due to a bad address or any other circumstance, the order will be refunded for the product amount only. The shipping fee will not be refunded.
Items Ineligible for Refund/Store Credit
- Damaged/Worn/Washed Items
- Returns received after 30 days from the initial shipment date
- New items with missing/damaged packaging
- Shipping charges, except in cases where we made a mistake